Kevin Durant on decision to join Nets, leave Warriors: ‘I didn’t think about what I was leaving behind’
"I felt like it was time for a change," Durant said. "I wanted to play for a new team and simply put, I just did it."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- What are this year’s NBA preseason overreactions?
- Astros-Red Sox ALCS Game 1 takeaways: ****’ Hernandez keeps rolling, Houston’s middle infield stays clutch
- How Steelers nailed Najee Harris pick in 2021 NFL Draft instead of taking QB, offensive lineman
- Urban Meyer’s timeline of NFL dysfunction with Jaguars, from Chris Doyle hire to raunchy bar video
- Giants’ season ends with brutal check-swing call in NLDS Game 5 vs. Dodgers