Kevin Durant says ‘nobody’ on Warriors pressured him to play in NBA Finals
“I heard the Warriors pressured me into getting back. Nobody never said a word to me during rehab as I was coming back," Durant said.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Mathew Barzal’s Game 5 major, game misconduct makes status for Game 6 now questionable
- Clippers vs. Suns injury updates: Will Kawhi Leonard, Chris Paul play in Game 2?
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark arrested on suspicion of illegal firearm possession
- Raiders, Saquon Barkley, NFL Twitter reacts to Carl Nassib coming out: ‘Proud of you, Carl’
- Revisiting Michael Sam’s NFL, CFL career after Raiders’ Carl Nassib announces he’s ***