Kevin Warren’s role as Big Ten’s bad news bearer isn’t his fault, but it is his problem
None of the issues that have plagued the college sports landscape since March is the fault of Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren. It's still on him to deal with the fallout, especially in his conference.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Chelsea to appoint Tuchel on 18-month contract with option for further year
- ‘Liverpool desperately need to sign a defender’ – Murphy says new centre-back would give Reds a huge ‘boost’
- ‘Diego Costa would win the title for Man City’ – Richards urges Guardiola to snap up former Chelsea striker
- ‘You have to win’ – Guardiola says all managers fear sack after Chelsea dismiss Lampard
- Bale boost for Spurs as Mourinho admits he never thought about subbing him against Wycombe