Kim Petras Gets Real About The Transphobia She Faced While Shopping For A Label
Kim Petras opened up to 'V' magazine about her past experience with major music labels as a transgender artist. After experiencing transphobia firsthand while shopping around for deals, the 'Clarity' singer is an unsigned musician.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- After court victories, Michael Jackson estate eyes revival
- Alaska Native artist creates stamp for Postal Service
- Janice Mirikitani, poet, San Francisco church leader, dies
- Fire erupts at warehouse of Brazil’s national film institute
- Dua Lipa Brings That ‘Je Ne Sais Quoi’ Energy In Pop Smoke’s ‘Demeanor’ Video