Knicks address missing out on Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving: ‘We continue to be upbeat and confident’
"We continue to be upbeat and confident in our plans to rebuild the Knicks," New York president Steve Mills said in a statement.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Suni Lee has a very interesting reason for disappointing uneven bars performance: Twitter
- Big 12 predictions 2021: Conference standings, Heisman hopefuls and best games
- Simone Biles opens up about mental health: ‘We’re not just athletes or entertainment. We’re human too’
- Philip Rivers hints at potential NFL comeback: ‘I have not completely ruled that out’
- When does the NFL season start in 2021? Complete Week 1 schedule, matchups