Knicks trade rumors: Some within organization ‘uncomfortable’ with dealing major assets for Anthony Davis
Some within the New York organization are “uncomfortable with the idea of trading away significant assets" for Davis, according to SNY.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- How Diogo Jota, Liverpool’s ‘perfect signing,’ broke up the Salah-Mane-Firmino frontline
- Darius Garland joins elite Cavaliers company with performance against Wizards
- Joel Embiid leads 76ers to inspiring win over Hawks: ‘He demands greatness out of all of us’
- Cristian Medina: Boca Juniors’ rabona-loving wonderkid earning European interest
- Jose Mourinho is moaning about referees, transfers and squad depth; is Roma boss already going into meltdown?