Kristaps Porzingis addresses injury, promises to ‘bounce back soon’
The Dallas Mavericks will have to cope without Kristaps Porzingis if they are to beat the Los Angeles Clippers and make round two.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NBA fines LeBron James for Sam Cassell Dance Celebration
- Ja Morant injury update: Grizzlies point guard leaves game vs. Hawks with apparent leg injury
- Phil Mickelson steals the show as a commentator for ‘The Match’
- Ja Morant vs. Trae Young: The NBA’s next great point guard rivalry
- ‘I can’t believe it!!’: **** Vitale calls Dayton’s buzzer-beater upset of No. 4 Kansas