Kuiper Belt dust may be in our atmosphere (and NASA labs) right now
Bits of space debris that collect in Earth’s atmosphere may come from as far as the cold, distant Kuiper Belt region beyond Neptune.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- World’s Oldest DNA Discovered, Revealing Ancient Arctic Forest Full of Mastodons
- John Kerry Plans to Meet With Biden to Discuss His Future as Climate Envoy
- Oldest Known DNA Offers Glimpse of a Once-Lush Arctic
- Lasik Patients Should Be Warned of Complications, FDA Draft Says
- 6 Weird and Wild Animal Behaviors Revealed in 2022