Kyle Kuzma injury update: Lakers forward (ankle) out for up to a week
The Lakers had only eight active bodies in practice Tuesday, with Kyle Kuzma the latest to join the injury list.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Clock malfunction in Alabama vs. Florida causes confusion in last minutes of game
- NASCAR at Bristol live updates, results, highlights from 2021 Bass Pro Shops Night Race
- Marcus Mariota injury update: Raiders place backup quarterback on injured reserve after one play
- Kedon Slovis injury update: USC QB leaves Washington State game with upper body injury
- Auburn vs. Penn State live score, updates, highlights from Week 3 college football game