Lacey Evans on overcoming adversity, ‘nasties,’ proving herself in WWE
The "Sassy Southern Belle" Lacey Evans discusses overcoming her rough childhood to become a role model and WWE Superstar.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Megan Rapinoe shows she’s far from finished as USWNT repeats in SheBelieves Cup
- Mike Babcock pushes back on coaching controversies, says ‘smell test doesn’t add up’
- Mendy overwhelmed by first European goal for Real Madrid: ‘I didn’t even know how to celebrate’
- Guardiola: When I see Bayern, I don’t think we’re Champions League favorites
- Jason Terry still can’t figure out why he tried to stop LeBron James’ dunk during 2013 Celtics-Heat game