LaMelo Ball passes on Big Baller Brand, signs with Puma
The youngest Ball brother chose not to sign a deal with the family company, Big Baller Brand, and instead signed a shoe deal with Puma.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Vic Fangio criticizes Broncos’ QBs for leaving team without signal-caller to face Saints
- Monday Night Football DraftKings Picks: NFL DFS lineup advice for Week 12 Eagles-Seahawks Showdown tournaments
- Messi reveals Newell’s Old Boys shirt in tribute to Maradona after Barcelona goal
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings: Must-starts, sleepers, potential busts at quarterback
- Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings: Must starts, sleepers, potential busts at running back