Larry Nance Jr. injury update: Cavaliers forward reportedly out 2 weeks with sprained MCL
Nance suffered the injury during the first quarter of Tuesday's game against the Pacers after bumping into forward Thaddeus Young.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Tiger Woods-hosted Hero World Challenge canceled; COVID-19 cited
- NASCAR reinstates Kyle Larson from suspension; driver used racial slur in April
- Chiefs vs. Bills live score, updates, highlights from NFL’s Monday night football game
- John Cusack shares Michael Jordan’s incredible one-liner from final game against Kobe Bryant
- At age 37, Larry Fitzgerald is putting the finishing touches on one of the great WR careers in NFL history