Lawsuit alleges Carrie Underwood copied ‘Game On’ NFL intro
A songwriting team is suing singer Carrie Underwood, the NFL and NBC, saying they stole a song and used it to introduce “Sunday Night Football” last season
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- ‘I Am Woman’ singer Helen Reddy, ’70s hitmaker, dies at 78
- James Meredith film weighs ‘complicated’ civil rights figure
- Will Luis Really Be There For Stella Post-STI Diagnosis On Teen Mom 2?
- Review: In ‘**** Johnson Is Dead,’ a celebration of life
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy among 16 arrested in Louisiana’s capital