Lee Corso picked Texas to win Alabama-Ole Miss game, and fans are concerned
Corso, 85, has been doing College GameDay since 1987 and is the last original member of the show.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Vic Fangio criticizes Broncos’ QBs for leaving team without signal-caller to face Saints
- Monday Night Football DraftKings Picks: NFL DFS lineup advice for Week 12 Eagles-Seahawks Showdown tournaments
- Messi reveals Newell’s Old Boys shirt in tribute to Maradona after Barcelona goal
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings: Must-starts, sleepers, potential busts at quarterback
- Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings: Must starts, sleepers, potential busts at running back