Lee Elder, first Black player at the Masters, named an honorary 2021 starter
In news welcomed by Tiger Woods, Augusta has honoured Lee Elder, who will now return to the Masters next year.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Brett Favre weighs in on Aaron Rodgers’ ‘uncertain future’ comments: ‘I’ve been there’
- LeBron James was bothered after a Cavs front office member cheered his missed shot
- NCAA’s NIL rules become key focus for booming athlete-to-consumer businesses like Cameo
- Chelsea to appoint Tuchel on 18-month contract with option for further year
- ‘Liverpool desperately need to sign a defender’ – Murphy says new centre-back would give Reds a huge ‘boost’