There’s a scene early on in the new movie Hereditary that forces you, as a viewer, to accept that you’re totally screwed, to embrace the fact that you’re at the whims of a madman. When you first wade into the movie’s murky waters, it’s likely you clock the character of ... <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/lets-talk-about-the-scene-with-the-car-in-hereditary.html" title="Click here to read more about Let&rsquo;s Talk About the Scene With the Car in Hereditary">More »</a><div class="feedflare">
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Fake Government Birds… You Heard Right!
- Sundance 2023: Anne Hathaway, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Julia Louis-Dreyfus lead lineup
- Colbert on Herschel Walker: ‘self-aware cinderblock’ who ‘didn’t belong in the Senate’
- Jerry Minor’s Ride From Flint to Mr. Show, SNL, and Beyond
- Shania Twain’s People’s Choice Awards Medley Did Impress Us Much