Limited Data Suggest Possible Association Between Agent Orange Exposure And Ischemic Heart Disease And Parkinsons Disease In Vietnam Veterans
A new report from the Institute of Medicine finds suggestive but limited evidence that exposure to Agent Orange and other herbicides used during the Vietnam War is associated with an increased chance of developing ischemic heart disease and Parkinsons disease for Vietnam veterans.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim
- New to IOT…where are the ipv6 enabled/5ghz wifi devices?
- New Encryption Technique Better Protects Photographs in the Cloud