‘Literally, totally, just euphoric’: An oral history of the only March Madness in 2020, and the day COVID stopped it
This is the story of March 7 and its immediate aftermath, told through the experiences of those who made it so extraordinary, and, certainly not by choice, enduring.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Victor Robles played with a praying mantis on his hat for full inning of Nationals vs. Phillies game
- Big Ten predictions 2021: Conference standings, Heisman hopefuls and best games
- Simone Biles explains why she returned to Olympics on balance beam: ‘Doing this for me’
- Liga MX 2021 Apertura: Updated results, standings in the race for liguilla playoff berths in Mexican soccer
- Liga MX 2021 Apertura: Partidos de hoy con calendario TV y streaming en los Estados Unidos