Longer-Term Weather and Environmental Forecasts Will Provide Enormous Benefit with More Research and Sustained Investment, New Report Says
Weather and environmental forecasts made several weeks to months in advance can someday be as widely used and essential as current predictions of tomorrow’s weather are, but first more research and sustained investment are needed, says a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Is There More to a Healthy-Heart Diet Than Cholesterol?
- Omicron Prompts Swift Reconsideration of Boosters Among Scientists
- Tutorial on LabView and Favoriot IoT platform
- Prints Long Thought to Be Bear Tracks May Have Been Made by Human Ancestor
- Drought Study on Madagascar Underlines Complexity of Climate