Lou Holtz again compares college football’s COVID risk to Normandy: ‘They knew there were gonna be casualties’
The former college football coach drew a pretty insane parallel for the second time on Tuesday.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Chelsea to appoint Tuchel on 18-month contract with option for further year
- ‘Liverpool desperately need to sign a defender’ – Murphy says new centre-back would give Reds a huge ‘boost’
- ‘Diego Costa would win the title for Man City’ – Richards urges Guardiola to snap up former Chelsea striker
- ‘You have to win’ – Guardiola says all managers fear sack after Chelsea dismiss Lampard
- Bale boost for Spurs as Mourinho admits he never thought about subbing him against Wycombe