Luis Ortiz keeps fighting toward title shot, cure for daughter’s rare skin disease
Heading into his heavyweight clash with Christian Hammer on Saturday, Luis Ortiz aims to inch closer to a heavyweight title shot, while looking to KO the epidermolysis bullosa skin disease that his daughter suffers from.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bryson DeChambeau long drive contest: How to watch the 2021 long drive world championship
- Cowboys vs. Eagles final score, results: Philadelphia penalties aid Dallas rout on ‘Monday Night Football’
- Eli Manning demonstrates the double bird live on ‘Monday Night Football,’ then apologizes
- Fantasy Waiver Wire Week 4: TEs Dalton Schultz, Zach Ertz among top free agent pickups after Monday night breakouts
- Did Nick Saban make subtle recruiting pitch to Arch Manning during ‘MNF’ appearance?