Maintaining U.S. Global Leadership in Science and Technology Requires Greater Focus on Strengthening Innovation, Not Solely on Restricting Access to Specific Technologies
To maintain U.S. global leadership in science and technology, federal agencies should pursue a coordinated risk-management approach that protects the United States’ own capacity to innovate, rather than emphasizing the protection of specific technologies from access by competitor nations.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- If you are a product manager or lead developer for an Internet-connected product, please take my 5-minute academic survey! I need your input!
- Northern Lights Dance across U.S. because of ‘Stealthy’ Sun Eruptions
- Imagine T. Rex. Now Imagine It With Lips.
- This Is What It Sounds Like When Plants Cry
- NASA’s Uranus Mission Is Running Out of Time
Be First to Comment