Man faked own abduction to avoid paying Super Bowl pool, police say
The man allegedly ran a $50,000 Super Bowl squares pool, but he had made up some of the names and did not have money to pay the winner.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Nebraska vs. Oklahoma odds, prediction, betting trends for Week 3 Big Noon Kickoff
- College football picks, predictions against the spread for every Week 3 top 25 game
- College football schedule today: TV channels, start times for every Week 3 top 25 game
- Louisville stuns UCF with game-winning pick-six after throwing interception on play before
- James Franklin to USC? Why Penn State coach could have ‘mutual interest’ in Trojans job