Many of the world’s rivers are flush with dangerous levels of antibiotics
Antibiotic pollution can fuel drug resistance in microbes. A global survey of rivers finds unsafe levels of antibiotics in 16 percent of sites.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Η32 rev1 boards undergoing testing! Ultra low idle power consumption devkit H32 is around the corner. Rev2 boards expected as well as ESP32-S & Ra-01/01H modules .. Rev1 show the potential of H32 with under 5uA IQ (preliminary measurements of around 1.5uA) & power management working like a charm..
- Trouble understanding mqtt
- Ranking the Risk of Heart Disease
- How a Child’s Heart Health Could Be Decided before Birth
- Migrating from Legacy Blynk! Any recommendations?