Maple Leafs’ Michael Hutchinson ready to ‘try to earn the guys’ trust’ on and off the ice
The Maple Leafs acquired Hutchinson in December and expect him to try and win the role as backup to Frederik Andersen. He posted a 2.64 GAA and .914 save percentage in five games with Toronto last season.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Braves can win NL East to salvage season from ****, and it won’t even take that much
- Joey Votto talks Astros cheating scandal, says Houston was not the ‘only one doing something wrong’
- 2021 Fantasy Football Keeper/Dynasty League Tips, Draft Strategy Advice
- USA Baseball vs. South Korea time, channel, TV schedule to watch 2021 Olympic semifinals
- USWNT vs. Australia: Time, channel, TV, stream to watch Olympic women’s soccer bronze medal match