Marcus Smart injury update: Celtics guard still not close to returning but ‘making good progress’
“I know he’s not close to playing,” Boston coach Brad Stevens said Tuesday. “I know he’s progressed well, but I don’t know what that means."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Who is Joe Schoen? How Giants’ new GM could impact team’s coaching search
- Heat showcasing stellar depth, ranking among Eastern Conference’s elite despite injuries and absences
- UFC 270: Why Trevin Giles vs. Michael Morales is a fight to watch
- Report: Rockets interested in John Wall-for-Russell Westbrook trade with Lakers
- Gary Russell Jr. on recent adversity in, out of ring: ‘I use it all as fuel’