Marijuana may change the decision-making part of teen brains
A marijuana-like drug given to male rats during adolescence changed the structure of their brains.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Konrad Steffen, Who Sounded Alarm on Greenland Ice, Dies at 68
- Anxiety and Depression Rises Among Young Adults, Blacks and Latinos in Pandemic
- Trump Eliminates Major Methane Rule, Even as Leaks Are Worsening
- Can You Catch the Coronavirus from Frozen Food? Experts Say No.
- California Becomes First State to Report 600,000 Cases: Live Updates