Marilyn Manson faces more *** abuse allegations
Lawsuit filed in New York accuses musician of ‘childhood and adult sexual abuse’, among other allegations, in mid-1990s In a lawsuit filed on Long Island, New York, on Monday, the singer Marilyn Manson was accused of “childhood and adult sexual abuse, sexual battery, assault and molestation”. The suit, which alleged Manson first targeted the unnamed plaintiff when she was 16 in 1995, came less than a week after the singer, whose real name is Brian Warner, reached a settlement with the actor Esmé Bianco, who sued him in April 2021, alleging rape and sexual battery. In the US, the domestic violence hotline is 1-800-799-SAFE (7233). In the UK, call the national domestic abuse helpline on 0808 2000 247, or visit the Men’s Advice Line or Women’s Aid. In Australia, the national family violence counselling service is on 1800 737 732. Other international helplines may be found via www.befrienders.org. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Is it cultural appropriation for a white man to wear a kurta and dance to Indian music on stage with other Indians?
- Asking Congolese – what is normal lateness?
- Are there any business related culture unique to wales?
- I really want to try food from another culture’s restaurant
- No One Will Save You review – almost wordless sci-fi thriller loses the plot