Masters 2019: Back injury could be ‘blessing in disguise’ for Jason Day at Augusta
Injuring your back just before the Masters is far from ideal, but Jason Day is nevertheless firmly in contention to triumph at Augusta.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Has Aaron Rodgers played his last game for Packers? Playoff loss to 49ers reheats NFL trade rumors
- What went wrong for Packers in playoff loss to 49ers? Special teams, Aaron Rodgers and another Lambeau miss
- Why was Alex Rodriguez at Packers vs. 49ers playoff game? Ex-MLB star gets on TV while watching Aaron Rodgers
- Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer says Grayson Allen’s flagrant foul on Alex Caruso was unintentional
- How Joe Burrow, Bengals survived playoff-record nine sacks vs. Titans