In Wireshark's conversation view, do A and B map to source and destination?
Meaning of A and B in Wireshark Conversation View
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- In cisco packet tracer, RIP not working when connected to different subnets [closed]
- How does SSH compression tunneling work?
- Juniper EX Switch as router with transfer network for upstream network
- SQL Should you store arrays with an unknown length as a table? [closed]
- What does the non-zero remainder in a CRC detect?