Merriam-Webster Added The Singular They Pronoun To The Dictionary
On Tuesday (September 17) Merriam-Webster announced it would be adding the definition for the singular they, a gender-neutral/gender-inclusive pronoun, to the dictionary.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- First Look: MTV Is About To Celebrate Messyness
- Caroline Polachek Dances Away From A Minotaur In ‘Bunny Is A Rider’ Video
- Camila Cabello Throws A Family Fiesta In ‘Don’t Go Yet’ Video
- Kanye West’s Donda Listening Party Could’ve Only Happened In Atlanta
- Lil Nas X Dances ***** And Stages A Jailbreak In Daring ‘Industry Baby’ Video