Mets agree to sell to Steve Cohen; MLB owners’ approval all that remains
The team announced the agreement with Cohen, who holds a reported 8 percent stake in the club. He reportedly would buy another 80 percent of the franchise.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Will Shaedon Sharpe play for Kentucky this season? Explaining the No. 1 recruit in the Class of 2022’s situation
- NBA All-Star voting 2022: Takeaways from third fan vote returns to decide captains, starting lineups
- TOTY FIFA 22 released: Mbappe, Messi & others on FUT Team of the Year, plus upgrade and SBC info
- Tom Brady admits NFL refs give him favorable treatment: ‘I’m kind of a pain in their a—’
- Why are Australian Open fans shouting “Siuuu!” at tennis players? Cristiano Ronaldo’s celebration explained