Mets agree to sell to Steve Cohen; MLB owners’ approval all that remains
The team announced the agreement with Cohen, who holds a reported 8 percent stake in the club. He reportedly would buy another 80 percent of the franchise.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NASCAR schedule 2021: Bristol dirt race, road courses headline Cup Series changes for next season
- Week 4 Fantasy Football Flex Rankings for Superflex, 2-QB leagues
- Do fantasy points for Steelers-Titans game count for Week 4 Yahoo, ESPN fantasy leagues, NFL DFS contests?
- Who is Alex Caruso? Undrafted Lakers guard forms dynamic duo with LeBron James off bench
- Twitter reacts as Rangers buy out Henrik Lundqvist