Micheal Ferland ready to continue elevating his game as he begins new chapter with Canucks
The 27-year-old forward said family had a big impact on his decision to return north of the border. He also discussed joining the Canucks and the role he'll play with the team next season.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Victor Robles played with a praying mantis on his hat for full inning of Nationals vs. Phillies game
- Big Ten predictions 2021: Conference standings, Heisman hopefuls and best games
- Simone Biles explains why she returned to Olympics on balance beam: ‘Doing this for me’
- Liga MX 2021 Apertura: Updated results, standings in the race for liguilla playoff berths in Mexican soccer
- Liga MX 2021 Apertura: Partidos de hoy con calendario TV y streaming en los Estados Unidos