Microwaved grapes make fireballs, and scientists now know why
Electromagnetic waves bounce back and forth inside a grape, creating plasma.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- Climate Scientists Forecast High Temperatures Into the Fall
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Phony Diagnoses Hide High Rates of Drugging at Nursing Homes
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim