Mid-Air Thief Made A Beloved, Award-Winning Album And Still Hasn’t Shown His Face
Mysterious Korean artist Mid-Air Thief has made a beloved, brilliant, and hard-to-categorize album called 'Crumbling,' though he's never shown his face and has no social accounts or shows lined up. In a sparse interview with MTV News, he explains why he's preserving the enigma.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Conan O’Brien ends TBS late-night show with snark, gratitude
- ‘I Regret It’: Snooki Just Apologized To Angelina For That Jersey Shore Wedding Speech
- Soderbergh, Cheadle return to Detroit in ‘No Sudden Move’
- Trump rally song plays briefly at Biden North Carolina event
- Britney Spears’ public support may not mean much in court