Miley Cyrus Acknowledges Her ‘Privilege,’ Apologizes For Past Comments About Hip-Hop
Miley Cyrus apologized for 'insensitive' remarks she made about hip-hop in 2017, acknowledging her 'privilege' and pledging to be a 'voice for healing.'
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Perfectionist. Genius. Icon. That was Stephen Sondheim
- Barbra Streisand, Lea Salonga, more mourn Stephen Sondheim
- Towering musical theater master Stephen Sondheim dies at 91
- Stephen Sondheim, groundbreaking composer who won 6 Tony awards and reshaped musicals, dies at 91, according to report