MLB trade rumors: White Sox may want to add controllable starter
The White Sox are 34-34 and 2 1/2 games back of the second wild-card spot in the American League.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Trevor Bauer says he pitched with one eye closed vs. Padres
- Russell Wilson trade rumors: Bears making Seahawks QB their first option in offseason
- Josh Gordon’s FCF debut: What to know, how to watch reunion with Johnny Manziel
- Fantasy Baseball RP Rankings: Closer Tiers, Sleepers, Draft Strategy
- Fantasy Baseball Rankings: Top 300 cheat sheet for 2021