MLB veterans who sign minor league deals face challenges on and off the field
One byproduct of baseball’s changing free-agent market is that older players — guys past the ripe age of 30 — have a harder time finding work. Some get squeezed out of the game altogether, and the ones who stick around are increasingly doing so with minor league contracts.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- USA Olympic basketball bracket: Americans draw Spain in quarterfinals on path to medal
- Olympic 100m results: Italy’s Marcell Jacobs shocks USA’s Fred Kerley to win gold
- USA vs. France time, channel, TV schedule to watch 2021 Olympic women’s basketball game
- Will Simone Biles participate in balance beam final? MyKayla Skinner thinks ‘yes’
- Olympic gymnastics results: MyKayla Skinner, Suni Lee medal in vault and uneven bars finals