More Effort Needed to Avoid Problems Associated With New Flight Control Systems
More targeted aircraft testing and simulation should be conducted to uncover design characteristics in new flight control systems that -- in rare circumstances -- may mislead pilots and result in unstable or dangerous flight conditions, says a new report by a National Research Council committee.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- The Pain Wouldn’t Stop — Because Her Medication Had Been Stolen
- Most People Don’t Need a Covid Vaccine Booster, New Review Says
- Study of Covid Booster Shot Benefits Fans Debate Over Extra Doses
- Outer Space Gets Crowded With Inspiration4 Crew Helping Set Record