More Than 100 Organizations Join the National Academy of Medicine in Countering the Opioid Epidemic
The National Academy of Medicine (NAM) announced today that more than 100 organizations across the U.S. — including community organizations, hospital and medical systems, academia, nonprofits, and health professional societies — have joined NAM in declaring their commitment to reversing national trends in opioid misuse and overdose.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Η32 rev1 boards undergoing testing! Ultra low idle power consumption devkit H32 is around the corner. Rev2 boards expected as well as ESP32-S & Ra-01/01H modules .. Rev1 show the potential of H32 with under 5uA IQ (preliminary measurements of around 1.5uA) & power management working like a charm..
- Trouble understanding mqtt
- Ranking the Risk of Heart Disease
- How a Child’s Heart Health Could Be Decided before Birth
- Migrating from Legacy Blynk! Any recommendations?