Myles Garrett after signing record contract: Mason Rudolph incident ‘a small bump in the road’
His 2019 season was overshadowed by a clash with Mason Rudolph, but Myles Garrett wants to move on after signing a new deal.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Why was Seahawks’ onside kick recovery overturned vs. Washington? NFL rule, explained
- Fantasy Waiver Wire Week 13: Chuba Hubbard, Sony Michel among top free agent pickups
- Brian Kelly reportedly texts Notre Dame players about LSU news: ‘My love for you is limitless’
- Brian Kelly can recruit like a champion at LSU, and he’ll have to deliver a championship
- Ball brothers battle as Lonzo gets upper hand over LaMelo