Narcos: Mexico Recap: The Narco-Saint
If “Jefe de los Jefes” had solely been about Don Neto, I would have given it five stars. But it’s not, and so I won’t.It’s not that this is an inherently bad episode — it’s strangely reminiscent of Mad Men in the way some scenes play like dreams rather than ... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Is it true that it’s “normal” for teenage girls to receive divk pics from guys they’re pursuing and to accept it?
- Freaks and Geeks Walks Into Splintered Sunlight
- Say G’Day to the Sheilas of RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under
- Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes Are Expecting a Baby YouTube Royal
- In Klara and the Sun, Artificial Intelligence Meets Real Sacrifice