NASCAR All-Star lineup: Starting order, pole for Bristol race & All-Star Open through random draws
The starting lineup and pole for Wednesday's NASCAR All-Star Race and All-Star Open at Bristol Motor Speedway were partially set by a random draw. Here are the results.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Kawhi Leonard injury update: Clippers star dealing with back spasms, ruled out vs. Celtics
- NBA All-Star skills participants: Full lineups for Slam Dunk Contest, 3-point Contest & more in 2021
- J.J. Watt reveals the insane way he ensured no one leaked his Cardinals signing
- Ariel Young, child injured in crash involving former Chiefs coach Britt Reid, has brain injury
- March Madness bracket predictions 2.0: Projecting the Field of 68 for 2021 NCAA Tournament