NASCAR All-Star Race format: Explaining the stages, choose cone rule & other changes for 2020
From new stage lengths to a choose rule to fresh paint schemes, here are all the format changes for the 2020 NASCAR All-Star Race at Bristol Motor Speedway.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NBA trade rumors: Kyle Lowry prefers 76ers if Raptors move him before deadline
- Deshaun Watson trade rumors: NFL teams leave trade offers on voicemail with Texans ‘unwilling’ to discuss deals
- March Madness replacement rules, explained: How NCAA will select new teams to account for COVID-19 withdrawals
- Russell Wilson trade rumors: Patriots, Jets, Washington best realistic fits for disgruntled Seahawks QB
- March Madness bubble watch: Blue bloods Duke, Carolina, Michigan State bring aristocratic feel to scramble for bids