Nasty stomach viruses can travel in packs
Contained clusters of rotavirus and norovirus caused more severe infections in mice than the same viruses working solo.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- World’s Oldest DNA Discovered, Revealing Ancient Arctic Forest Full of Mastodons
- John Kerry Plans to Meet With Biden to Discuss His Future as Climate Envoy
- Oldest Known DNA Offers Glimpse of a Once-Lush Arctic
- Lasik Patients Should Be Warned of Complications, FDA Draft Says
- 6 Weird and Wild Animal Behaviors Revealed in 2022