National Academies Gulf Research Program Announces 2020 Class of Science Policy Fellows
The Gulf Research Program (GRP) of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine today announced the nine recipients of its 2020 Science Policy Fellowships.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Is There More to a Healthy-Heart Diet Than Cholesterol?
- Omicron Prompts Swift Reconsideration of Boosters Among Scientists
- Tutorial on LabView and Favoriot IoT platform
- Prints Long Thought to Be Bear Tracks May Have Been Made by Human Ancestor
- Drought Study on Madagascar Underlines Complexity of Climate