National Academies Release COVID-19 Data Guide for Decision-Makers
The recently formed National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine Societal Experts Action Network (SEAN), which connects social and behavioral science researchers with decision-makers leading the response to COVID-19, today released a rapid expert consultation to guide leaders using COVID-19 measurements like hospitalizations and reported confirmed cases to understand the spread of the disease in their communities.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- How Climate Change Helped Fires Cross the Sierra Nevada for the First Time
- How Covid Misinformation Created a Run on Animal Medicine
- Transgender Youth Face Multiple Barriers to Health Care, Study Finds
- This Fjord Shows Even Small Populations Create Giant Microfiber Pollution
- WiFi 6 – PHY layer Frame Format