National Academies Review of the Draft Fourth National Climate Assessment and Second State of the Carbon Cycle Report
The U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) asked the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine to review the draft Fourth National Climate Assessment (NCA4) – a congressionally mandated report that evaluates the state of climate science and the broad range of impacts of climate change in the United States every four years – and the draft Second State of the Carbon Cycle Report (SOCCR2) – a report that feeds into the overall assessment process developed by the USGCRP.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX’s Inspiration4 Civilian Crew Completes 3-Day Mission
- After Egress, SpaceX Inspiration4 Astronauts to Get Health Check
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- Dancers From the Deep Sea Shine on the U.N. for Climate Week
- Climate Scientists Forecast High Temperatures Into the Fall