National Academy of Medicine Launches Action Collaborative to Counter Opioid Epidemic — Public-Private Partnership Will Coordinate Initiatives Across Sectors to Drive Collective Solutions
In recognition of the need for a national coordinated and collective response to the epidemic of opioid addiction in the U.S., the National Academy of Medicine (NAM), in partnership with the Aspen Institute, launched a public-private partnership made up of more than 35 organizations representing federal, state, and local governments, health systems, associations and provider groups, health education and accrediting institutions, pharmacies, payers, industry, nonprofits, and academia.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Noise monitor to trigger a lambda function or Alexa routine?
- Omicron Has Scary Mutations. That Doesn’t Mean They Work Well Together
- Globalstar, Inc: Raising The Bar In SPOT Device Sales And Commercial IoT Offerings
- Antiviral Covid-19 Pills Are Coming. Will There Be Enough Tests?
- A Graphical Guide to Ischemic Heart Disease