National Academy of Medicine Launches Action Collaborative to Promote Clinician Well-Being and Combat Burnout, Depression, and Suicide Among Health Care Workers
In response to alarming evidence of high rates of depression and suicide among U.S. health care workers, the National Academy of Medicine is launching a wide-ranging “action collaborative” of multiple organizations to promote clinician well-being and resilience.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- The Pain Wouldn’t Stop — Because Her Medication Had Been Stolen
- Most People Don’t Need a Covid Vaccine Booster, New Review Says
- Study of Covid Booster Shot Benefits Fans Debate Over Extra Doses
- Outer Space Gets Crowded With Inspiration4 Crew Helping Set Record